• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what shall we do with a drunken sailor [any]
    All that I need is for you to be bleeding,
    From my homicidal kiss

Curious, very curious. The two males were indeed intoxicated in some way, but she couldn't quite pinpoint it. Dipping her head in greeting to the blue Valley boy, a wry smile tugged her lips as he stumbled over his own name. Shah it would be then, though she was sure his name was something more complicated. Dark eyes turned to the red tinged Irishman, watching as he approached her. She trembled slightly at his touch, a light warm feeling spreading from the point of contact through her bones and the rest of her body. Pressing her scarred nose briefly to his muscular neck, she inhaled the scent of salt and sea, and the musky scent that marked him as male. A dark velvet chuckle escaped her lips, a sound very unlike the stoic warrior mare.

It is a pleasure to meet you, Shah, and you Reilly. And yes I know Librette, she was the one who brought me to the Valley. I quite agree, she is, as you put it, awesome. Such a small creature for such a big force of will, but of course looks can be deceiving. And as for the question about why I am called the nightmare, it is something my mother always called me. She said I was her worst nightmare brought to life, of course that was before I killed her. She tore my ear to "teach me a lesson", and I killed her to teach her one. And then of course, there were the stallions that tried to claim me as their own..who left rather hurriedly with a few wounds from their amorous tendencies.

A pleasant sensation filled her dark body, the shadows clinging to her as she stepped out of the shadows and into the light of the meadow. They recoiled as they met the light of the sun, beckoning her back into their cool dark embrace. She stumbled a bit as she moved, planting all four feet solidly to make sure she didn't fall into the two men, another bubble of dark laughter escaping her shadowed lips. She rather liked these two men, although Reilly sent warm, tingly feelings through her body, which wasn't something she had ever experienced before. Perhaps it was his special brand of whatever it was he was doing, though physical attraction seemed to be playing a part in it as well. Black tail lashed against her scarred haunches, muzzle extending out toward the two men as she swayed in place, her focus grown fuzzy.

Alptraum
    Mare
    10 years
    Black (Ee/aa)
    Percheron x Friesian
    18 hands
    No Consort, The Valley, No Hellspawn
    Sael

You see, I'm not like those other girls, baby
    I'm your bloody creature poster girl
    ♥dante

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 04-17-2015, 03:21 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 04-23-2015, 02:38 PM
    RE: what shall we do with a drunken sailor [any] - by Alptraum - 05-05-2015, 10:50 AM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-21-2015, 01:57 PM