• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sundays are my Suicide Days - BIRTHING [Zayn]

Kodaline appears almost delighted at the sight of him, and a strange, warm sensation burns in his chest. If he’d been anyone else, he would have recognized it as affection and pride. But he is Zayn, and such emotions are more than a little foreign to him. He feels awkward suddenly, made uncomfortable by feelings that he cannot describe, and does not understand.

He covers his sudden awkwardness by stepping forward and reaching towards the twins. Kodaline has been completely amiable so far, so he does not expect the hostility he’s used to receiving from Becca. He nuzzles at the little colt first (as the boy reaches out to him first), overjoyed at the thought of how much the boy resembles him in appearance - with that golden coat and those red eyes, it’s more than a little apparent who the boy’s father is. The boy’s evident boldness pleases him as well.

Next he turns to the little girl as she approaches, reaching out with a gentle muzzle. As he’d already noted, the girl is much darker than the boy, having clearly inherited some of their mother’s colouration. It will certainly be interesting to actually have a daughter running about the little territory … though he’s definitely going to leave most of the actual job of raising her to Kodaline in this case. He knows little of girls.

Kodaline names them both and he spares her a glance, smiling. “Fine names.” Both have a ring of strength to them. They will do.

He turns back to look at the twins, who are still looking at him. “Freyr, Ferox, I am your father.”

ZAYN

I'm an ugly mess

Sorry for the wait!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sundays are my Suicide Days - BIRTHING [Zayn] - by Zayn - 03-15-2016, 01:08 AM