• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

Although the autumn had only just settled in, mother nature had already turned the Tundra in a magical winter land. During the summer the lands would be green and reaching as far as the eye could see, but that might be a little hard to imagine if you would see the kingdom now. Brynmor didn’t mind the snow. The snow was a part of his beloved home and he had gotten used to it over the years. Just like his brothers the graying male was already prepared for the early, cold and long winter, his coat already thick to keep him warm.

That obviously isn’t yet the case for the shiny black mare that has just walked into their kingdom. He doesn’t know what it is, or how it is even possible, but lately he has found himself into the companionship of females quite often. Not that Brynmor really minds it, it was just the fact that the Tundra was supposed to the home of a bunch of bachelors – not that he still was a bachelor, but you get the idea. A lot of mares had found their way towards the icy kingdom, and this one is no different.

His blue eyes observe her as he approaches her, studying her every movement and body language. She had already passed through the ice wall, which stood among the entire southern border (and all other borders were cliffs that ended in the sea), and was now walking on the plains. Yet she had called for their attention, so Brynmor supposes that it isn’t too bad that she had already moved to meet them up front. Yet it didn’t change anything about the fact that the formerly blind stallion hated it when someone just crossed their border. The ice wall wasn’t there for nothing.

”What has brought you to the Tundra?” he greets her in his direct ways as he stops in front of her. The gray male’s head tilts a little to the side, eyeing her up and down, before meeting her gaze again. His voice hadn’t been unpleasant at all, but his words might be a little too direct. Yet it didn’t seem him right to just start chatting about nothing in particular.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

OOC: Not my best post.. I guess that monster post from yesterday stole all the muse Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any - by Brynmor - 03-19-2016, 03:41 PM