• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There is Strength in Numbers - [Lillex; Any]

Well that’s dumb she thought when Jedi instructed the woman didn’t want to be healed. Why not? It seemed foolish. She either liked pain or the attention and Ashara would have none of either. No one came to her rescue when she half starved and being stalked by wolves. It’s a live or die world, why play with fire? Why risk death when recovery was within reach? It’s illogical. The golden vixen was relieved when Ygritte insisted on healing as well. She nodded in agreement her eyes pleading they drag the appaloosa there now. But Ygritte too yielded and Ashara’s anger grew. It was not fair to the pinto who was quick to rescue the damsel in distress, why put him through emotional hell when he would willingly dode on her if she was healthy. He was a caring sort and becoming a friend, now this damsel swoops in to take all his attention and make him worried. “If you truly wish to stay in pain like an insane person, then I will not stand by and feed your attention-seeking, poor me, I’m so tough façade. Good luck” She snorted and stomped away. She kinda hoped the appy would die, might teach her a lesson in denying help.

Wherever I am, is exactly where I'm supposed to be.

[OOC: sorry a little bitchy. Maybe she's in heat :p]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There is Strength in Numbers - [Lillex; Any] - by Ashara - 03-19-2016, 04:43 PM