• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any
    all the lies I tell myself are true
    Their approach does not daunt her in fact it is welcomed. The past year had been quiet wrapped in the solitude of wandering. The inky black mare had reveled in it, twisting and turning like a kitten rubbing against a stranger's shin. She had loved the freeness that had filled a place she had not know existed. The ability to run, leap and scream till her throat was dry and rough as sandpaper. She was able to lay and roll with her feet skyward and laugh and laugh. The stars were her map and the butterflies were her only friends but...

But it was time to stop running. Beqanna was only so big, so new before it dulls. Dragonglass is not ready for her world to dull so it is time to settle in a place. Mingle and socialize till the itch came again and she would go searching for herself once more. And so now before her stood a rather massive stallion, touched by scarring. He is a handsome creature despite the mars. Beside him was the first stallion to speak to the dark mare. He is ashy, the coat thick and heavy. Dragonglass shivers slightly in the cold as she does not move when they close in upon her like wolves. Pit-less pools watch and lobes flicker, catching their words first from the granite male then the ebony one.

"A pleasure to meet you both." Tones are low but feminine, like the softest velvet. "My name is Dragonglass. I have been traveling for some time...wandering really. Only a day ago I decided to settle where I found myself." A small curl of her lips follow as she fondly remembers standing beside an icy creek, gazing at deer crossing the snow thick embankment and deciding to make a home near the simplicity and peacefulness she had observed. "I suppose I am asking to see if there is room in your home." She speaks bluntly with a little consideration to her words. The mare was not sugary sweet. She did not really exude a sexpot demeanor. The mare was pretty but she did not rely on that for one damn thing. Dragonglass was there to seek a home, not be someone's whore but she shall see what happens next by the stallion's reply. The onyx minx was at their mercy.
    DRAGONGLASS
    covet x irk

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any - by Dragonglass - 03-22-2016, 04:04 PM