• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Fresh Adventure in the Morning (Any)
    Sorea traveled through the forest for only a short time before she realized she wasn't alone. The scent of another horse soon filled the air, the scent of a stallion, and quickly her hooves halted. Sorea peered around, hoping she might spot him. After a few moments, he appeared.

Reading his lips, she then answered his question. "I'm well," she said, her shyness causing her to be short of words. "My name is Sorea." She also recognized the stallion, and found his blue eye striking. "And you are?"

Because of the three years she had spent alone, the mare wasn't used to being in the company of her kind, let alone a male. Never had she been pursued or courted, and though these thoughts flitted through her mind, she tried not to take them too seriously.  

{OOC; Is it awkward to be role-playing on two boards? I don't mind continuing here, but maybe I should have waited before starting a new thread}

Messages In This Thread
    A Fresh Adventure in the Morning (Any) - by Sorea - 03-29-2016, 04:32 PM
    RE: A Fresh Adventure in the Morning (Any) - by Sorea - 03-29-2016, 06:30 PM