• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I set out on a narrow way many years ago ~ [Archam, Silic, any]
    "Well, I used to live in the Valley with my family. Barely enough horses to make a small herd. We were isolated from the kingdom so we never heard important news." My talking and walking faltered for a few seconds before I continued on. " I'm not exactly sure what happened that day but I guess there was a forest fire, but my heard couldn't evacuate soon enough, since we didn't hear anything of it. I was separated from the heard and found my way to the point were the fire died down. I was never sure what happened to the rest of them, so I left to find a new home." I start to regret telling him my story. After all he only asked where I lived. I press closer to him feeling a little down as I push the terrifying images from my head. I knicker at him softly, giving him a playful push. " So, mind telling me your story?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I set out on a narrow way many years ago ~ [Archam, Silic, any] - by Silic - 03-30-2016, 02:54 PM