• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I set out on a narrow way many years ago ~ [Archam, Silic, any]
    He lets out a small groan under his breath as the smell of the Falls stallion grows stronger. He really does not want to deal with him today, but now it appears he has no choice. He shuffles half a step closer to Silic, wary that the other horse will attempt to take her from him, like he had done before. He barely notices the new streak of mud and snow on his side, stark contrast against blue-gray. He shields the mare as she ducks behind him, happy to do so, especially when he can sense Archam's "flirtatious" tone, so different than the last time they had met in the meadow, when he had been somewhat bearable to be around instead of this obnoxious "fake gentleman" mask he seemed to put on around mares. He turns his eyes to the stallion as he approaches, his vision tinting green as a pulse of jealousy shoots through him. He shoves it aside- he has Silic by his side now, he does not need to be jealous of the mares Archam has stolen out from under his nose. "Of course we can visit," He whispers to Silic in reference to their earlier conversation.

He grits his teeth as Archam speaks, tempted to challenge him to a battle right then and there, but did not for fear of scaring Silic. Besides, telling the truth had appeared to work with her, perhaps doing so again would work with Archam as well. "Hello, Archam," He responds, though he can't seem to remove the terse tone edged with dislike. He almost immediately rolls his eyes as the bay roan makes the same offer he was determined to make the last time they had met in the meadow. A teasing grin creeps across his face. "Seems to me like you really want me around," he taunts teasingly. Much as he wants to refuse the offer right then in there, he can't, really. The Falls is one of the two neutral kingdoms in Beqanna, and he really doesn't want to get mixed up in all the drama that has been going around these past two years. So he and Silic actually might end up there. Besides, the Falls is actually on the way to the Dale. They'd pretty much have to pass through at any rate. He doesn't want to give Archam the satisfaction by saying this out loud, however. So instead he wrinkles his nose and says begrudgingly, "Talk to me later about that, sonny." He doesn't know why the nickname comes out of his mouth, especially considering that he is most likely younger than the other stallion, but he doesn't take it back. "The Falls is on the way to the Dale, anyways, if we're exploring and you want me around so desperately than perhaps we can spare a few minutes for a visit," He says, giving a quick look to Silic.

Eep, wasn't quite sure how to get him to accept, so here we are.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I set out on a narrow way many years ago ~ [Archam, Silic, any] - by Titanium - 03-30-2016, 07:00 PM