• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Fresh Adventure in the Morning (Any)
    "I have not," Sorea replied simply. In that moment, it seemed her thoughts had been wrong about Jedi and his intentions. He had said he did not have kin, nor the time to court a mare. In slight annoyance, Sorea swished her tail loudly. It was on her mind to then ask Jedi if he wanted to accompany her on her explorations of the day, but suddenly, her whole body stiffened.

Having been on the subject of foaling and kingdom roles, Sorea remembered Phaedrus. Now, it didn't quite seem to matter what Jedi did or didn't feel for her--she already belonged to someone else. "Jedi, I've made a big mistake," she admitted. "I shouldn't have stayed in the Falls as long as I have."

Her eyes widening, Sorea broke into a canter and fled past him, her powerful strides returning the snow on the ground into the air.

Messages In This Thread
    A Fresh Adventure in the Morning (Any) - by Sorea - 03-29-2016, 04:32 PM
    RE: A Fresh Adventure in the Morning (Any) - by Sorea - 03-31-2016, 09:31 AM