• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

The chill only proves to him that is Offspring, his king, who had decided to join them, but the graying man had noticed his presence long before. Brynmor’s senses were sharp, sharper than usual. They had developed themselves during the time he had been blind, as he needed them in the day to day activities to keep himself alive.  Although he could see now, it was only natural for him to rely on his other senses like he had always done. And those senses told him Offspring was near before his eyes would be able to spot the red-eyed dark figure.

In acknowledgement of Offspring’s presence he dips his head slightly, but when he reaches out to lightly press his gray lips against the male’s shoulder there is a warm smile pulling on the corners. They hadn’t known each other long, but Brynmor had grown to like the other, considering him a friend, next to a brother and the king. He doesn’t verbally reply to the black king’s greeting, but instead turns his attention to the equally as black mare that had found her way into their territory.

Brynmor offers her a small smile, dipping his head lightly in agreement with her words. He might looked a bit stiff and direct at first, but underneath that all was a kind and caring stallion. One that would do anything for his home. ”Well, you have found yourself quite up north, Dragonglass” he replies, with a smile that he cannot stop from showing upon his lips. Unlike before his voice is warmer and more welcoming, as he was even joking a slightest bit. ”The Tundra is home for everybody who wishes it to be. But what kind of home do you seek? And what do you think the Tundra would have to offer you?” he then asks, more serious but with genuine interest. After all, the Tundra wasn’t the most logical place or a mare to find her home, but she wouldn’t be unwelcome at all. The formerly blind stallion liked the presence of the other sex, even though he had already found himself a lover in Roan.

"Nothing is coming to rise."

OOC: Sorry for the long wait <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: all the lies i tell myself are true//offspring|brynmor|any - by Brynmor - 04-01-2016, 02:49 PM