• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New life, The old me [Nymph]

The tree cover helped warmed him, and boy was he happy for it. The day was still young and he didn't feel like going to find Killdare to ask for a personal magma-sauna. Nymph listened to the other stallion, his annoyed tone didn't phase him, everyone had a breaking point and as a diplomat, he need to know that those he brought into Chamber would be tolerant, open-minded and mind themselves even when things were not perfect. When the kingdom was in a process of rebirth the foundational members matter, who is brought in mattered too. He cocked his head and looked closely at the stallion, sizing up his character."Was just a joke. I don't even call my King by his true name, I doubt I would do differently for you." He snorted the issue aside as the frosty air took his breath. There would be plenty of things Arthas could get upset over, a nickname was not among the list the necromancer would accept. "I don't have a herd, but I live in a Kingdom, the Chamber actually. We are starting over, so to speak, we are a mixed sort but are loyal, strong and skilled. There are a lot of opportunities to grow in Chamber and we are looking for others who can match the potential Chamber offers. Interested?"

The reddish stallion wouldn't waste any time allowing small moments of conflict to simmer. He knew better than that. If Arthas was able to move forward, then Nymph was sure he would make a fantastic addition to Chamber's motley crew. "Because if you are, I am sure were is room on our ranks for a kid like you. I'm sure you'll find a place among the others in Chamber just fine." He dipped his head to the other stallion putting the ball in his court. Nothing else could really be decided on from the field, anyway. Arthas would have to decide to take a leap of faith and give Chamber a try, or he could go back to the field and wait in the cold.

Nymphetamine

in my heart, that barless prison
    discolours all with tunnel vision

ooc: that was the longest short post, ever. I have no clue why it took me so long. :\
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 03-30-2016, 08:40 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 03-31-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 04-01-2016, 04:04 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Nymphetamine - 04-02-2016, 03:26 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 04-02-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Pride88 - 04-02-2016, 06:30 PM