• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New life, The old me [Nymph]
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

Arthas was emotionless as he listened to the stallion talk, he must have sensed Arthas' dislike towards being called Kidd. He corrected himself without actually apologizing. That was the most Arthas has ever received and relaxed his body once more. Perhaps he was on edge because of this new life, he has never been away from his own herd. He listened to the stag talk about a kingdom, he never knew such a life existed. They were 'starting over' which could be beneficial in becoming something important in the kingdom. Why did they refer to there kingdom as the chambers? sounds like a jail cell to him.

Arthas looked around the empty field, his body was warmer than being out in the snow but was curious to the life the chambers had to offer. If he didn't like it, he could just leave. He overviewed the stallion once again contemplating his choice of words, he flicked his tail with impatience "Alright, I will come to your kingdom....rug rat" should this stallion refer to him as kidd, he would be forced to find a nickname for him. He gave a small grin pleased with himself awaiting the stallion to show him to the chambers.

ARTHAS

OOC: last sentence definitely sounded like you were bringing me to the bedroom Wink

Messages In This Thread
    A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 03-30-2016, 08:40 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 03-31-2016, 04:59 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 04-01-2016, 04:04 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Arthas - 04-02-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: A New life, The old me [Nymph] - by Pride88 - 04-02-2016, 06:30 PM