• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my kingdom come- [any]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    Is it enough? He wonders curling around the tree bases, hardly blinking as he progresses further into the forest. Was the change he sought enough for him? For his people? More importantly the Chamber? He can only hope it was and insist his thoughts to agree. Still they twist away from the path every so often, as the mind tends to do, too overwhelmed with the uncertainties in life to behave otherwise. At the very least the Tundra visit had not ended in bloodshed and that was a victory itself, especially for realms bent at such preconceived odds.

Her voice is lost in the chilled air, a whisper not meant for ears other than those of the speaker. Her coat is another thing, melting into a raging red. At the vibrant change in scenery his massive head lifts to blink at the wielder only to shake when the girls form simmers into view. Curls of golden shapes, meaningless to his eyes, trace their way along her and he grunts deep laugh. Was she mimicking him in some way? Once her Mother had asked him the very same, mimic or color changing? Perhaps she had always been a bit of both, though her childhood had for the most part escaped him in the shadow of the looming War.

It’s like a beacon against the snow, burnished to a fire all its own and he can for a moment only stand there in quiet thought. Slowly the charcoal pieces submerge themselves into the moving red liquid, shedding the hard surface to let the magma freely burn a wretched heat around him. Enveloping him in whole until he stands there, searing the world with an awful warmth as his body becomes some form of solid liquid. The oozing core churning in slow moving patterns across what once was skin until that too he snuffs, darkening to char once more.

“Well then, still breathing I see,” He grunts only partly scolding but the tone of concern, bitter as it is, is still there.

Killdare moves to greet her, splashing as each footsteps gives way to slush. “It is good to see you Dacia, your brother fought well in the battle.” Surely she would be glad to hear it, her slender form having missed his gaze during the meeting, likely due to her ever changing appearance. What other news did he have for her? It’s only when she asks that he thinks back to the Tundra, the alliance still fresh in his mind.

“Well, I think it went well. We’ve come to an agreement of a tentative alliance with the Tundra. For now. Pray the Valley and Gates see fit to bring their best to the coming meetings.” It was imperative the four find common ground or slowly the chain would weaken and eventually break. Even Killdare was not sure if he could solder the pieces back if that were to happen. Again his brow furrows at the thought.
    KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-02-2016, 10:49 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 08:03 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 11:36 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-03-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 01:25 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Arthas - 04-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-04-2016, 07:09 PM