• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

This is my kingdom come- [any]
    ± when you feel my heat, look into my eyes ±
    It’s peculiar to him to once again find himself in the banter of discussion with a woman, even one telling him that all would be well. Would it? No, no he couldn’t think it otherwise lest he sabotage his own plans with this negative outlook. Now was the not the time to worry, it was the time to be certain in all the coming changes and he decided then that he could be that. Even if he had to be that alone. She’s not as concerned with talk of her brother as he would have thought but he’s spoken the news regardless. Somehow he felt it necessary that he shared the boy’s validation in his eyes because in truth the shifter had not brought the ends of the earth down on them. The Chamber had made that bed herself when she crushed the heart of the feeble Gates Lady and left her for carrion in the dunes of the Desert.

“It’s a start but I think we’ve had enough of what we can chew on when doing things the hard way. The Chamber’s had her fill of blood for now, I can still smell them all…” He trails off, unsure how to carry out the rest of that sentence. Their forest was plagued with the spilled life of the countless horses that had been coaxed into such a fruitless blood bath. Most has been to ill equipped or too young to have made any headway and still they came, still the fought- even to their untimely deaths. He should applaud them really, there was honor in death that way, there was supposed to be but he could find no honor in this save for their loyalty to their Kingdoms.

His charcoal mouth lets go a small smile at her words, he was okay, the War was over. For now at least until another day, until another feud rose up to drive its wedges between the worlds. Send them all to each other’s throats like a pack of rabid wolves. “Ah, I am glad too but I’ve no plans to leave you all so easily, nor so soon.” He allows a gentle brush of his muzzle against the top of her head, quick and brief as not to sear her skin. Whether the nude is simply paternal or affection he has yet decided- the gesture ending at the dulcet tones of the bluest mare he’d ever met.

“Oh good, still around.” He turns the cheek up at the progressing form of Kimber. “Equally as rough as listening to them, yet, here I am- glutton for punishment.” He shifts his weight, snorting a cloud of blackened smoke as he watches her emerge herself into the conversation. She was an odd woman and Killdare had met plenty of odd women, this one was like a cat-pet me, no don’t pet me. Somehow both Warship and Nymphetamine had fallen prey to her antics and he still wondered how they ever managed to suffer her affections. Still, she was here, she had fought for them and for that he promoted her just as he had the boys. He would not make the mistake of inequality, not even within his army, besides she had suffered enough. The loss of their once General still brought a dull ache to him though he did little to express it to the others and he had not blood tied himself to him with children(not that he could have).

“We’ve no business with the Amazons, they called for truce and that they will have but I do not seek allies with them. Let them return to what is left of their Jungle and lick their wounds as they have done for us.” She was too eager for the fight, perhaps it had not yet left her but she would need to find some other way to expel the adrenaline War had left with her. “I’ll be going to the Gates soon for an alliance, I suppose you can come seeing as my first choice is attending to your family matters.”  He rolls his eyes at her saucy tones, not so much of a bull-headed idiot to plunge into that hole. Let Nymph have it, actually it was sort of amusing to leave him to it.

“We are going to focus on building Kimber. Patching the holes this mindless War has left and strengthening our ties with new allies. Us, the Gates, the Tundra, the Valley. Four corners, four horsemen, we will build the where we can, we will aide them where we can. We cannot survive with ties to the Valley alone, time to broaden the horizon.” The jokes had left to be replaced with a seriousness in his decision as he related it to the dip dyed woman. Fun? Fun would be diplomatic visits,  it would be mocks or friendly steals with their allies, it would be doing for the others if they should so need it. Speaking of fun, “Have you sorted patrols out with the boys yet? I’m going to need to know I can rely on you, you’re top of the caste aside from me if you keep it up.” Could the brat ever be serious about something he wondered? Even Nymph had the balls to man up when he shoved him to the Diplomats without a word against it. Maybe Kimber would proceed with the surprises, women always seemed to.
    KILLDARE
    magma King of the Chamber

Messages In This Thread
    This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-02-2016, 10:49 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 08:03 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 11:36 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-03-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Killdare - 04-03-2016, 01:25 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Dacia - 04-03-2016, 06:08 PM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Arthas - 04-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    RE: This is my kingdom come- [any] - by Kimber - 04-04-2016, 07:09 PM