• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He's So Bad; Kingdoms
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

First there had been the white snake woman to join them, now it was a lady painted blue like the water. She too went to refresh herself with the river’s clear water. But at least he had been able to finish speaking, sure that if Daey wanted to know more, he would ask for it himself. Brynmor didn’t want to keep rambling on, as there were more waiting for their turn to speak.

Brynmor cannot say that the bluish woman doesn’t surprise him. Although the Tundra and Chamber were on friendly terms now – as they had formed a tentative alliance – he himself still struggled somewhat with the past. And in that past the Chamber hadn’t showed herself from her best side. So when she comfortably greets him and even reaches out to touch his shoulder, she has him baffled for a second. But only for a second, as he dips his head in a greeting soon after. ”That will be highly plausible” he agrees, offering her a small smile – which didn’t quite reach his eyes yet – in his best attempts.

It is then when he turns back to Daey, looking at the red-eyed male for a second before speaking again. ”I would gladly show you around, it will be my pleasure even. The Tundra has a lot to offer, for those who want to see it.” The formerly blind man pauses or a second, smiling softly at the others gathered, before continuing. ”If it’s the life of a warrior that you seek, there is plenty of room to develop yourself and your skill in that caste in the Tundra.”

As the conversation between Daey, Padma and Kimber continues the gray man takes a step back, listening to them and the things they have to tell about their homes. If only a represent of the Valley would’ve been there, all the four kingdoms his king was interested in would’ve gathered, but Brynmor is glad there isn’t. His change at a successful recruitment would be even less than it already was right now. ”The Tundra’s gates are always open for those who want to visit. And I think the other kingdom’s won’t be any different. So it’s for you to decide who’s home you want to visit first?”

"Nothing is coming to rise."

OOC: I sort of wrote this in a hurry, please forgive me if I missed something or interpret things wrongly <3

Messages In This Thread
    He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Daey - 04-02-2016, 02:48 PM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Brynmor - 04-02-2016, 03:20 PM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Padma - 04-02-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Daey - 04-03-2016, 01:47 AM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Brynmor - 04-03-2016, 02:01 PM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Kimber - 04-03-2016, 02:30 PM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Padma - 04-03-2016, 03:28 PM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Daey - 04-05-2016, 10:25 AM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Brynmor - 04-06-2016, 01:57 PM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Kimber - 04-07-2016, 03:30 PM
    RE: He's So Bad; Kingdoms - by Padma - 04-08-2016, 04:39 PM