• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't be a casualty, cut the cord | ALL ARMY
    FORGIVENESS IS A CONCERN FOR THE LIVING.

Arthas was not familiar with many of the horses in the kingdom and kept to himself for the most part. He was off by himself as he heard the mention of the army, which had he declared to be apart of. He was quick to make his way over to the sound, as he learned Kimber was talking. The blue mare he has run into quite often, along side her was a mint horse that he has never seen before. He gave a small dip of his head to the stallion before turning his attention to listen to the rest of the blue mares announcement. The stallion who introduced himself as Lupei began talking about his shape shifting that he could offer. Arthas had no powers like these horses, he heard about others with powers, other who were non traditional colors, but he has never seen them. Until now, now he lives with them. He was not here for the previous wars they held, but he hoped to be here for all the future wars, whatever position they desired him to hold.

The silver stallion felt useless to there army without powers but as he promised the king, would play his role. "I am Arthas, I don't have powers to offer, but I know how to fight" he said with a strong voice, not willing to back down. "I hope I can be of use to you in your future war plans" he gave his offering awaiting a response. Quickly glancing at the mint horse, before turning his gaze to the blue mare.

ARTHAS

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't be a casualty, cut the cord | ALL ARMY - by Arthas - 04-08-2016, 04:21 PM