• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Another Addition for the Herd [Moon, Any]
    She tilted her head slightly, nodding.  "Well, one day I may change my mind, but until then, I am interested in using my duties as a warrior." She stated.  "Can we discus more of that later.  I want to find out more of the average and daily things before I get too tired." She nickered, swiveling her ears to listen to the roar of the river.  She wanted to meet other horses, but she figured most must be dozing by now.

Moon lowered her head, her muzzle brushing against the grass.  She took a big whiff of the delightful aroma before ripping a mouthful from the ground.  She wondered if  things were always this quiet and if the other horses were just as friendly.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Another Addition for the Herd [Moon, Any] - by Blue Moonlight - 04-10-2016, 03:49 PM