• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Another Addition for the Herd [Moon, Any]
    ASHARA
    If you're ever gonna find a silver lining It's gotta be a cloudy day

Voices travelled down the rolling hill to the golden auricles of a palomino mare. It seemed Archam had yet again recruited another for his herd so she had continued to graze, barely in ear shot. The word warrior caught her attention and she listened a little more carefully. It seemed this mare was joining the kingdom castes. This of course interested the diplomat enough to meet the newcomer. She made her way at a leisurely pace, the season too warm for much more than sunbathing. Her coat however, was exceptional in this season and the next, her winter coat shed out to reveal a shiny gold coat. Her other features were merely ordinary; she certainly wasn’t elegant or beautiful or a nice mover but her coat, the colour of the sun and her sturdy feet were her best physical asset.

As neared the gathering, close enough to converse. She dipped her skull in respect. Giving a friendly smile to Archam and Anahi before offering her muzzle to the stranger. “Hello, welcome to the Falls. I am Ashara. I over heard your interest in becoming a warrior. I think that is wonderful and we are so glad you will join us. Your duties will also include recruiting, as well as border patrol and mock battles.” She formally explained. “I’m sure Archam, Krieos or Jedi would be able to show you the border. If you have any other questions, one of us would be happy to help.” She added a nod to accentuate her words. Her head turned to the champaign. “And how are you, Anahi?”

Credit Image stock (starrlightstarbright.dA)/ Artist (Vita)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Another Addition for the Herd [Moon, Any] - by Ashara - 04-10-2016, 04:31 PM