• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY
    She can tell the mare is growing a little agitated with the dancing that you do when you come to the field so Kimber decides to simply cut the chase. "My home is in the Chamber, I'm the lieutenant of the Army but there is a peace side too. Many people to talk to, things to do, a sense of belonging if you wish - I won't keep you any longer, but I'm leaving for home so if you're coming..." she says, and throws her head in the direction of the Chamber and the blue mare takes a few steps in that direction. Nightfall would be coming soon, Kimber although brave and mighty didn't want to be in the field at night. There were beings that lurked in the field that were far more dangerous than those in the Chamber.
    Kimber
    You don't know how hard I fought to survive,
    waking up alone when I was left to die

Messages In This Thread
    Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY - by Nour - 04-03-2016, 02:58 PM
    RE: Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY - by Kimber - 04-03-2016, 07:31 PM
    RE: Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY - by Nour - 04-06-2016, 05:57 PM
    RE: Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY - by Kimber - 04-06-2016, 06:53 PM
    RE: Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY - by Nour - 04-07-2016, 08:44 PM
    RE: Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY - by kahzie - 04-07-2016, 09:46 PM
    RE: Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY - by Nour - 04-09-2016, 09:27 AM
    RE: Blue eyes ; Blue oceans ; ANY - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 09:19 PM