• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

we build then we break; any/kingdoms
    The dip-dyed mare had been spending a lot of time in the field as of late, although they had an army and plenty of members it was not satisfying enough for her. She wanted more, she always wanted more - Kimber was insatiable on many different levels. It wasn't as easy for her to slip in and out of the shadows with her large blue jay wings, of vibrant teal, blues, black and white. Kimber, more than anyone, wanted to disappear into nothingness and have the gift of invisibility - however, such was not her luck. She scowls at the thought, perhaps Killdare had made her more visible so he could see her coming sooner.

She was a proverbial thorn in his side, she knows it.

She and the girl share the same type of mother, or lack there of, but everyone must have flaws and dysfunction - that was theirs, or the beginning away. She had been standing idly by the treeline when suddenly the paint mare had taken shape and within moments they fled to her like stink on shit. Naturally. A chestnut stallion from she-doesn't-care-land and the stench of the Jungle ensnares her, Kimber has a grudge and it sends her forward. The blue winged mare walks towards the group and overhears their cliche introductions and questions. "My, my, what a gift you have," she rattles out, her eyes calculating over the young mare, "Who says she's alone? Who says she wasn't cloaked to avoid bloodsuckers like you," she eyes the Amazon mare, their magician took her general, a memory she would not soon forget. "I'm Kimber, from the Chamber and I could care less about formalities," she is blunt and a small laugh escapes, "Here's how this happens - he tells you that he's going to love, honor, cherish and protect you...that is until you've had a few children and become boring. I'll let her tell you her spiel, simply because it's entertaining - go ahead," the dip dyed mare nods toward Lexa, waiting to hear her campaign to join the Amazons.

Kimber was doing her best to be polite though it failed her most of the time, she has been told to be friendly for now so she will at least bite her tongue in respect for Killdare. Kimber watches the paint mare more closely, she feels like her visibility was not intentional and the blue mare feels drawn to her. She, too, liked to slip under the radar -- she too was more comfortable in the quiet shadows without judgment.

Kimber
    You don't know how hard I fought to survive,
    waking up alone when I was left to die

Messages In This Thread
    we build then we break; any/kingdoms - by Eila - 04-05-2016, 12:59 PM
    RE: we build then we break; any/kingdoms - by Kimber - 04-10-2016, 09:41 PM