• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Wrong Side Of Heaven The Righteous Side Of Hell - Any/Kingdoms

Kreios

wildcat of the falls

I glance up as the wind picks up, shaking the budding branches of the trees overhead. The leaves do not fall (unlike the petals of the Bradford pears, cherry, and tulip trees that make up a large part of the forest of the Falls, but they are pretty in their own right – bright and green.

“This is definitely an invitation, ” I tell the girl with a smile, “You’re welcome to come and make the Falls your home for as long as you’d like. ”

She reaches forward, tentative, and I respond in kind, tapping my pale muzzle gently against her crest. It’s a fatherly sort of affection; there’s nothing at all untoward in it.

“Have you ever lived in a kingdom before?” I ask her, taking a step forward. I’m ready to lead her to the kingdom if she’s willing to follow, but I’m more than a little curious about the past that had brought her to Beqanna as well.

[Ooc: we can continue this in the Falls?]

i’m screaming the name of a foreigner’s god

image by connor obrien

Ooh no!!
    I hope that you’ve found them?! (and also that you’re feeling better!)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The Wrong Side Of Heaven The Righteous Side Of Hell - Any/Kingdoms - by kahzie - 04-11-2016, 11:11 AM