• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Art & Madness: Blank Canvas {Any}
    As he grazes along the edge of the field, far from the others, Hasenel lifts his head when a new arrival suddenly appears. Silently, he watches her from a distance, his eyes looking her over as he realizes this mare is not like most. Stepping forward Hasenel approaches her quietly, hearing her sarcastic remark.

"Hello there," he says gently, smoothly. "If there are open auditions, I suppose I'd like to join."

His nostrils flare as he stops a few feet from her, noting that she is a well muscled mare despite her small size. Yes, he'd certainly like to compete... or audition his strength and ambition... for her loyalty.

"I am Hasenel," the fire stallion says to her steadily. "Might I learn your name?" As much he desires to tell her about his will to form his own kingdom, the stallion holds back, knowing he ought to be patient and not overwhelm her.

Messages In This Thread
    Art & Madness: Blank Canvas {Any} - by Jacksanna - 04-10-2016, 01:35 AM
    RE: Art & Madness: Blank Canvas {Any} - by Hasenel - 04-11-2016, 07:54 PM