• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what am I fighting for? (herds preferred)
    Morigan
    WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING MORE. FOR ALL THESE WORDS I SING, DO YOU FEEL ANYTHING?
    She hadn’t planned on getting pregnant. She’d been wandering about the meadow after Tiernan had disappeared, when she’d run into a handsome reddish stallion. And one thing had run into another …

It had taken a few weeks for her to notice the swelling of her belly, and now she’s beginning to feel concerned. It’d been alright to stay in the meadow when she’d been on her own, but with a young child on the way, she needs a place to call home. She doesn’t want to raise a child on the move. She wants stability, something she’d never had as a child.

So she’s returned to the field, though with some reluctance. She’s been here so many times now, so many times searching for a home, to only end up with nothing. She’s left with many a stallion, only to have them disappear on her out of the blue. It’s disheartening to be here yet again, but she has no choice. Barely out of childhood she’d raised her brother in the meadow. This time around she wants a proper home.

She strikes out across the field, confident that, given her appearance, she will at least catch someone’s attention. But the real question is, will any of them be willing to approach an already pregnant mare?
    SAID I'M OKAY, BUT I KNOW HOW TO LIE. YOU WERE ALL THAT I HAD, YOU WERE DELICATE AND HARD TO FIND.

Messages In This Thread
    what am I fighting for? (herds preferred) - by Morigan - 04-21-2016, 04:42 PM