• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel]
    Please Don't Take My Spotlight

"Paradise you say?" she says with a playful gaze on the red stag, she had to see these lands he claims to be paradise. she walked around him again, allowing her body to brush against his the whole time. He has only claimed one mare, which sounded good to her, she could still claim his heart. They were similar in size and the stag was anything but an eyesore. A very handsome stag, she certainly thought highly of herself and side by side they looked good together. A grin grew on her as he stomped his leg with eagerness, she reeled him in. She was his attention, and she only hoped to maintain his attention. "I guess we can visit this paradise of yours" she said in a soft tone, she brushed against his body yet again before walking off, waiting for him to show her the way. 

Khalani

Messages In This Thread
    All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-20-2016, 05:15 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-21-2016, 03:23 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-21-2016, 06:00 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-22-2016, 06:12 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Khalani - 04-22-2016, 06:48 PM
    RE: All Eyes on Me!!-[Hasenel] - by Hasenel - 04-22-2016, 07:05 PM