• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Morigan;
    Morigan
    WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING MORE. FOR ALL THESE WORDS I SING, DO YOU FEEL ANYTHING?
    She shivers as the breeze hits her, but her smile still remains. She laughs louder when Archam apologizes. “It’s alright!” She’s reminded, for a moment, of her little brother. He’d loved playing in the snow so much, the little goof. She hopes he’s ok, wherever he is.

Archam suggests they head back to the main territory, and she agrees with a simple nod before moving to follow him. The trip back to the creek is quiet, broken only by the sound of their hooves crunching over freshly fallen snow. After some time Archam pauses, telling her that he likes to come here when he wants to be alone. “I can understand why, it’s a lovely spot.” The blanket of snow and surrounding pine trees provide a pretty, safe little haven. And she can respect the desire for some alone time. More than once she’s disappeared into the wilds, eschewing her fellow horses. Sometimes she just wants to be alone with her own thoughts.

Archam’s ears suddenly twitch and Morigan pauses, listening as well. The faint sound of chatter reaches drifts through the trees. Archam’s other mares.

Morigan doesn’t particularly feel like meeting anyone new yet, and thankfully Archam doesn’t press the point, merely pointing out that they are close by. But …

She hesitates, thinking. She might not be feeling particularly social, but these mares will potentially be companions of hers for a long time. She should be polite and at least introduce herself. After that she can excuse herself to rest. It has been a long day after all. “Should we go meet with them so I can introduce myself?”
    SAID I'M OKAY, BUT I KNOW HOW TO LIE. YOU WERE ALL THAT I HAD, YOU WERE DELICATE AND HARD TO FIND.

Messages In This Thread
    Morigan; - by Archam - 04-25-2016, 10:38 AM
    RE: Morigan; - by Morigan - 04-25-2016, 11:28 PM
    RE: Morigan; - by Archam - 04-26-2016, 07:52 PM
    RE: Morigan; - by Morigan - 04-28-2016, 10:58 PM
    RE: Morigan; - by Anahi - 04-29-2016, 11:17 PM
    RE: Morigan; - by Raxa - 04-30-2016, 01:43 AM
    RE: Morigan; - by Archam - 04-30-2016, 11:23 AM
    RE: Morigan; - by Morigan - 05-06-2016, 11:52 AM