• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Not The One (Open)
    The little orange tipped done bows her head politely at him and he smiles. “It’s a pleasure to meet you as well Golgotha.” He realizes now that they’re so close that she’s quite a bit shorter than he is and, perhaps more importantly, she’s actually rather cute. The only thing he can’t tell is her traited status, and that you can’t tell from physical appearance alone. He’ll have to ask, but he’s not going to come right out with it at first. He’ll make a little bit of small talk first.

He briefly eyes the black arabian mare, who appears to be looking on him with some suspicion. He can’t blame her for that though, he supposes. There are all sorts in Beqanna, some nice, some … not. He himself is a descendant of some of the evil creatures that have walked this land. Thankfully he’s a far cry from them. He simply gives the arabian a polite nod to her comment, before turning back to look at Golgotha.

“Well, you’ve run into the right horses.” He presumes the arabian is a recruiter anyway, she smells of the Dale and she has what he perceives to be a hopeful look in her eye. “I’ve been thinking of starting a herd of my own, a place where,” he might as well be open now, “untraited horses can live quietly and peacefully. Would you be at all interested in anything like that?”
    szeth
    absolute power corrupts absolutely

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Not The One (Open) - by Golgotha - 05-05-2016, 08:00 PM
    RE: I'm Not The One (Open) - by Zaravich - 05-05-2016, 09:21 PM
    RE: I'm Not The One (Open) - by Golgotha - 05-07-2016, 06:59 PM
    RE: I'm Not The One (Open) - by Szeth - 05-08-2016, 12:43 PM
    RE: I'm Not The One (Open) - by Golgotha - 05-12-2016, 12:20 PM
    RE: I'm Not The One (Open) - by Zaravich - 05-12-2016, 06:37 PM
    RE: I'm Not The One (Open) - by Szeth - 05-13-2016, 04:41 PM
    RE: I'm Not The One (Open) - by Golgotha - 05-23-2016, 12:53 PM
    RE: I'm Not The One (Open) - by Tinsel - 05-28-2016, 07:33 PM