• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Beauty That Is Summer (Any)

If you can tell when I am being genuine then why can you not tell that my words about my home are in fact honest?” He smiles, but his face does show the dreamy delight in his eyes when he speaks of his home. That Forest really does mean very much to him, and everything, everyone within it. He laughs at her though, at her venomous rant. “Well this is the worst place to have come to get away from stallions of any kind, girl.” She moves away again and he doesn't follow, just watching her throw her small tantrum and look toward a sinking sun and it's frame of serrated clouds.

Sreva then, you're being ridiculous.” He huffs at her dramatically, but his face betrays his humorous amusement with her attitude. “I have no big collection of women. No hoard of chained slaves, abused victims and a harem of brides.” He his still smiling at her, talking to her back, shouting a little so she may hear him. “I simply protect, adore, and care for my forest and all that lives within it. When I claim a woman, she's mine, yes – but I would never hold her prisoner or tell her she could not come and go like the breeze.” He steps forward a few steps but doesn't come within touching distance from her. “I like my ladies free. Individuals. Sassy.” He laughs at her stubbornness. “We work together, my family and I, and I do not force anyone to do anything.” He wonders now what she'll do with this information.

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Sreva]

Messages In This Thread
    The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-12-2016, 11:41 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 12:36 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 06:33 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 07:26 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 07:46 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 08:18 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 08:38 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 08:50 PM