• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Beauty That Is Summer (Any)
    Sreva noticed how the stallion's expression changed. His eyes almost seemed to... daze, when he mentioned his home, even if he didn't go on to really describe it to her.

"It's seemed to work so far while I've been here. I stay hidden in the trees and let the stallions go after the other mares. On the occasion that one comes after me, I chase him off or outrun him. There's more than enough mares here that I'm practically invisible. Good thing too, considering most stallions here just bite at the mares and chase them toward their homes. I'm not a fan of getting teeth marks on my hindquarters."

The mare still did not look back as Chemdog went on to tell her what his herd life was like. So far, he sounded like any other stallion, but he mentioned he would not hold the mares prisoner. That was quite different from what she was used to during the time she'd been in herds. It was only through sheer luck and tons of practicing when the stallion did not look her way did she gain enough speed to outrun the fastest of them in the search of a new home for herself.

Her gut instincts, and years of past living, still told her not to trust this stallion. Yet, somehow, something in her brain told her to listen to him, to see what this place might offer her. That thought vanished from her mind quickly, but it lingered in the back, nagging at her like an annoying fly.

Finally deciding to look back, Sreva turned her sculpted head, her long, white-streaked forelock falling into her eyes again. Then, she turned her body, the right side of her neck now partly exposed. Since the stallion had shown up, she'd been careful to keep her mane on the right side of her neck so that the deep scar would be hidden, but now, well, she didn't care.

Fixing him with a harsh look, Sreva spoke, "I've heard many stallions talk like that before. What makes you any different from them? For all I know you're lying and you do treat your mares like a harem."

She hesitated a moment, "Just... just give me a reason to believe you. I've never had that reason. Give it to me, and perhaps that'll change my opinion of you."

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-12-2016, 11:41 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 12:36 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 06:33 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 07:26 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 07:46 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 08:18 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 08:38 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 08:50 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Sreva - 05-14-2016, 09:11 PM
    RE: The Beauty That Is Summer (Any) - by Chemdog - 05-14-2016, 09:35 PM