• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If you get what I get, what would you say? ANY
    "You only live once but if you do it right..."
    The first stallion to approach her is a bay roan and he seems might polite. His whinny had appropriately warned her of his arrival and so she had watched him. He smiles at her and she finds herself smiling a ghost of a smile. Something that was close to a smile but nothing compared to the smiles that had lit up her face when she had been younger. She waits for him to stop. He does so, a nice distance away, that she didn't have to worry about him trying to claim her. Although that might have made the decision so much easier for her.

"Hello. Life brings me to the Field I suppose." She says with a light lilt to her voice, another small smile curling her lips. But the swooshing sounds of another one in the grass marks his appearance and she turns her eyes to focus on the black and white stallion. She eyes his white spots, the white across his face.

At first he seems a little rude and her ears fall back into her mane, but too soon his voice is pitching his own sales rep to her. ...lass". Her heart stutters to a stop in her chest, until it thumps so loudly she is afraid they both might hear it. "Lass." She says, the irish brogue in her voice more prominent as she eyes Chemdog closely. She does not miss the way his eyes roam her body.

"Oh dear." She says after a minute. "I am sorry. My name is Willa." An apologetic smile to both of them. She eyes Archam, knowing that her father might approve more of a stallion that is easily approachable, gives her the space she might need. However, she looks towards Chemdog and knows if she wants fire and heat, that he would be the way to go. Archam would be more agreeable that was for sure, but if she wanted a little bit more passion in her life instead of just grazing contently for the rest of her life without a worry then Chemdog would be the way to go.

Perhaps she should find out a little more about them both. "And you Archam, what would you offer me?" She says, turning those dark eyes back upon him. "And then perhaps you should both tell me something about yourselves so I might ken something more about you." That lilt distorting some of her words and adding it's own music to her tone. She settles a hoof up and shifts her weight, waiting on them both.

"Once is enough."
    Willa

Messages In This Thread
    RE: If you get what I get, what would you say? ANY - by Willa - 05-14-2016, 09:29 PM