• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You'll sweep off her feet; Chemdog
    I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, Lead her up the stairwell. This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.

Her lobes were poised, pinned down in an unsettling manner. She wanted little to do with the scum of a stallion that she had been given to. She didn't give a shit about his intentions, she wasn't going to simply breed with this dirty fucker. While she quietly kept her sweet thoughts to herself, biting her lip in temptation to simply blurt out dirty shit about this little bastard who seemed to have his head up his ass.

It had became apparent that they had finally reached the herdland, in a need of relief to get this little pest out of her sight. Becca, took a little jump forwards bolting forwards through the brush and out of sight. A blur of golden mane was all that was visable of the girl and she was off weaving through countless sets and rows of trees that were neatly filed in almost a formation. Left and right, Left and Right, over and over again. Until final she pushed through to a clearing, sides heaving from being out of shape. Her vaguely scarred appendages brushed against strands of grass as she lowered her head to graze. Nares of her nostrils flared as she intakes the scents of her new surroundings. She was unaware of where she was, to be honest she was lost.

Not that she would care, that stallion was out of her sights and there was no need to be near another male for the time being.  

becca

image © nathan walker

OOC: this is crap.
    @[Chemdog]
    [Image: untitled_drawing_by_caninevulpes-d9e6vik.png]

Messages In This Thread
    You'll sweep off her feet; Chemdog - by Becca - 05-16-2016, 05:52 PM
    RE: You'll sweep off her feet; Chemdog - by Becca - 05-31-2016, 09:08 PM