• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

when the past comes whispering back; brennen? any
    OOC; A but rushed and rough, has been a months since I last wrote in English..

His blue eyes meet hers and a soft smile pulls on the corners of his lips. His ears tip forward as he listens to her. However, Brynmor doesn’t fail to study her at the same time. He’s curious to learn her intentions, the reason behind her visit to the Tundra. There must be one, and it is only natural for Brynmor to assume that it is linked to her swollen stomach. Until that point he’s right, but he wouldn’t have thought that she had been looking for her father. The father of the child in her womb would have bene his first guess.

He tries to not show it, but he doesn’t need a mirror to see how he failed at that. Instead he offers her an apologetic smile. ”Brennen is a part of the brotherhood” he confirms, telling her that Tundra is still the immortal man’s home. It doesn’t stop him from pausing, because he cannot tell her where the bay stallion is, as he hadn’t been around lately. ”He’s always considered a part of our kingdom, but sadly enough I’d have to admit that I haven’t seen him in a while. He comes and goes, but thus far he had always come back home in the end.”

Brynmor silently studies her, hoping that she wouldn’t take his words too hardly. Brennen had always been a respected brother in the gray man’s eyes, but he would have to admit that he couldn’t really say if the warrior had contributed much to their home since Brynmor himself had found his way to the Tundra. Nonetheless he was still hoping to see that changed, as he personally valued the veteran’s experience and therefor view on certain matters.

”My name is Brynmor, is there something that I can do for you, in Brennen’s absence?” He would hate it to send her away like this, without getting anything done. But right now it was impossible for him to tell her where her father was.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when the past comes whispering back; brennen? any - by Brynmor - 05-17-2016, 01:03 PM