• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any}
    Brynmor

"With my speechless calm eyes."

She was a strange case indeed. However, that didn’t mean they hadn’t welcomed her into the Tundra. And neither that they wouldn’t protect her when she found herself in trouble. Brynmor liked the companionship of the Tundra’s women - G'ren included-, although he had learned his lesson when it came to children. Henson wasn’t a mistake, not at all, but he wouldn’t be able to betray Roan is such a way again. Yet, there would be plenty of other males in the Tundra that would give her a child, if she wanted to.

He didn’t know who the father of her children was, neither had he really seen any of them around in the Tundra, but her swollen stomach had been enough to tell them. It was her own business and it wasn’t Brynmor’s task to pry if she didn’t give him a reason to. However, this might be it.

The graying male watches the stranger pass through the gate, flames licking his skin and melting the snow underneath his hooves. He’s a scarred creature, like he had been burnt alive, tortured in some kind of way, but he does no longer seem to be bothered by the flames that dance across his skin. He’s different from Killdare, the magma king of the Chamber, but in some ways they are alike. Such as in how they totally stand out in the Tundra and don’t match with the snow covered lands.

Throwing away his cloak of invisibility he moves forward, revealing his presence. As the formerly blind male moves forward he eyes the stranger and you could say he was careful. Brynmor didn’t like strangers in the lands, just crossing the border (like the big ice wall wasn’t a big enough sign) and walking in without calling out for them.

His muzzle brushes past her shoulder briefly, acknowledging that he was there to stand by her side, but his eyes never leave the stranger. ”And a home she wishes to be at, because she’s free to leave if she truly desires it. Something that would sadden me” he joins in, only having heard her last words. Tilting his head a bit to the side Brynmor let his eyes move over the flamy creature from close by. ”What has brought you to the Tundra, if I may ask?”

"Nothing is coming to rise."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Brynmor - 05-22-2016, 12:17 PM
    RE: I love the way that your heart breaks... {G'ren, any} - by Offspring - 06-23-2016, 01:24 PM