• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she'll turn cold as a freezer; Pevensie, Zilpah, Scorch, diplomats, & any
    and when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    The scent is familiar, even over the dense and perhaps overwhelming scents of the Jungle (overwhelming to outsiders, but not the Sisters). She had been in the Deserts when Yael still ruled, while the next monarch was being chosen. The rest she knows of only from being told around the Amazons, because she could not make the second trip with Scorch. There were other matters to attend to as well, and sometimes it was better to divide and conquer. Rhy probably should have known better than to leave Scorch alone on a sensitive diplomatic mission though. Their firecracker of a queen was not the best diplomat all the time.

So this time, when the scent of the Deserts finds her, she’s quick to respond. Not quite so quick as the filly that keeps butting into to diplomatic visits, and Rhy thinks she needs to have a talk with the girl. Not that she shouldn’t join, but that she should do so in the correct way. Rhy is always looking for more diplomats, after all.

There are no sparks on her skin at the moment, given that greeting diplomats with electric usually doesn’t go well. She does notes the change in the once child that ran around the Jungle though, the gilding on her neck. The other two she doesn’t know. Pevensie was before her time in the Jungle, and the younger mare was a stranger to her.

“I’m Rhy,” she offers to the two she doesn’t know, with a simple nod to Cammie as well. She will always be Cammie to Rhy now. It’s hard to change old habits. “What can I do for you ladies?”

rhy

the electric lioness of riagan and rayelle

character reference here  | character info here

so I know Rhy was supposedly in that Deserts meeting but since I couldn't post at all I'm pretending she wasn't there....kay thanks, lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: she'll turn cold as a freezer; Pevensie, Zilpah, Scorch, diplomats, & any - by Rhy - 05-15-2015, 10:28 AM