• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New Chapter To This Story- [Ashara,Any]
    Cicero

It's a new world, it's a new start.
    It's alive with the beating of young hearts.

Dad is welcoming as always. His deep chuckle vibrates against my side that is touching him and it kinda tickles. He asks if I’m behaving and the mischievous grin crosses my maw. “Maybe” I say sheepishly. The other mare returns my question with even more sass than I had used. I turn away and try to hide in dads tail but that’s more difficult now that I am over half his size. Nobody talks to me like that. I don’t like this stranger. Dad is quick to jump to my defence though and I can’t help but smirk. It’s always easier to get my way with him, he’s much more lenient. I’m feeling much more confident in his presence after he puts her in her place, that I wonder back to face the one father called Raxa. I’m debating sticking my tongue out at her but I feel like I shouldn’t push it. I am curious what she would do, would she lash out again, or get physical. But I hear mom retelling my morning adventure and I feel quite pleased with myself.

“I want to be a warrior too but mom says it’s too dangerous. She never lets me have any fun.” I rear up to show how big and strong I am now, I can just see over fathers head from this vantage. My front feet slide down his side as I not so gracefully land in a little play fighting. I pin my ears and reach out to grab his mane to prove myself capable.

Kirin x Ashara

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A New Chapter To This Story- [Ashara,Any] - by Cicero - 05-26-2016, 11:56 PM