• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - lagertha

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

Scorch's kind - appraising? - words knock Lagertha from her inner thoughts, ones which Scorch assumes are ridiculing the likes of Mountain and probably her, too. The swivel of her ears makes the Khaleesi smirk, though not entirely unkindly. Throughout their… Relationship… There has always been something of an understanding. They've glimpsed it both, known that they could settle this quite easily.

Alas, they are Scorch and Lagertha. They are destined to be too stubborn to do shit, and who in their right mind would go against destiny? Scorch's smirk grows more humorous at the thought, though she suppresses a chuckle as her Jakka begins speaking.

"I've never quite imagined you sporting diamonds, but when you put it that way, I must admit that you'd look rather dashing." Scorch cocks a brow, grinning foxishly. If there's one thing Scorch has besides anger, it’s a sense of humour. Or she likes to believe so, anyhow.

Lagertha meets her gaze for a moment, then casts it away. "Not a problem. The bastard deserved it." Scorch rolls her shoulders, grinning almost nostalgically. "Next time though, warn me first." The chuckle she's been holding finally comes to be, deep and booming in the chaos of the Jungle. If one cared to listen close enough, a certain type of sadness could be heard in the baritone laughter, too. "I would've loved to get up to shit like that when I was younger."

Scorch leans her weight to one side, watching Lagertha for some show of emotion. All that she has said has been in good stead - I mean, if the opportunity had ever presented itself to Scorch, the fire-woman would have done the same damn thing. Scorch might be a bitch, but she isn't a hypocrite. Hopefully that showed through her little show of empathy. If it didn't, well, it just means the Kagerou didn't teach her well enough, the silly old hag.

"What did you want for yourself as a child?"
    Goddamn it, Kagerou, if this doesn't work...

Scorch

Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

[Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: DESOLATION COMES UPON THE SKY - lagertha - by Scorch - 05-17-2015, 03:01 PM