• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The shine in my heart; birthing

Sin Killer. The name had been given, and it would stick for the rest of his life. Little did he know how much that name would come to represent him and everything he believed in.

For now, though, there was nothing like that. He was aware only of hunger, curiosity, and love; all else he was oblivious to.

The touch of his father when he stumbled gave him courage, and once he had stabilized himself again, he nuzzled adoringly against one of Szeth's large legs. He was dwarfed by his father now, but he would grow quickly in the coming months, and would eventually match his father's strong build.

Suddenly Sin Killer was aware of something new -- sleepiness. He blinked his eyes and grunted, feeling his eyelids droop. The business of being born was a tiring one, especially when he had gotten to his feet so soon afterwards! Sin turned around and flopped against his mother, folding his awkwardly long legs beneath him. With a sigh and a content smile on his face he laid his head against Desirea's warm side and fell asleep.

Stock credit: lumibear @ dA

Messages In This Thread
    The shine in my heart; birthing - by Desirea - 06-01-2016, 09:04 PM
    RE: The shine in my heart; birthing - by Szeth - 06-04-2016, 12:59 AM
    RE: The shine in my heart; birthing - by Desirea - 06-04-2016, 03:14 PM
    RE: The shine in my heart; birthing - by Szeth - 06-09-2016, 12:27 AM
    RE: The shine in my heart; birthing - by Desirea - 06-12-2016, 09:56 PM
    RE: The shine in my heart; birthing - by Sin Killer - 06-12-2016, 10:02 PM
    RE: The shine in my heart; birthing - by Szeth - 06-17-2016, 12:17 AM