• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

“What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; ALL DIPLOMATS

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

Lobes catch the words of her friend, Ashara. The salmon pointed woman is pleased at the showing of horses and the interest in diplomatic relations. Ygritte nods along as she listens to the palomino mare.

"I agree, traveling in pairs is the best idea. It is smart to be cautious." Her tones drift softly on the warm breeze of fading summer. The long pink-orange threads of her hair tangle and weave across her slender neck. Her thoughts drift off to the spotted king, missing him.

Her attention turns back to the women, the distant smile from her wandering thoughts grows once again on her lips as she looks the the small gathering. "I am glad to see each and everyone one of your faces. It truly warms my heart. Be safe out there and return home." She speaks sincerely as her features become somber.

Ygritte.

@[Blazed]
    @[Ashara]
    @[Anahi]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: “What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; ALL DIPLOMATS - by Ygritte - 06-18-2016, 07:59 AM