• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Even Without Snow, I'm Cold (Any)
    Thanata drew in a breath. She knew that Brynmor was probably right, but at the same time, of course, she was scared. She'd have to meet the stallion that ran this land, instead of getting to live here quietly. He'd know she was here... what if Brynmor was wrong? What if this 'king' would act nice, only to do a complete 180 later on and show her a monstrous personality?

The fact that her scent needed to be known in this area relieved her, that at least the other horses who lived here would know who she was. Maybe they would protect her if she needed help... Thanata was shy around other horses, but she could fight if the need so presented itself. She just obeyed the flight instinct more. And around these horses, if they frightened her in any way, she'd run away as fast as she possibly could.

Brynmor, Thanata noticed, kept offering gentle smiles. Probably in an effort to reassure her. Thanata had to admit, it was somewhat working, but not that much. She was waiting for the arrival of the king, another new horse she'd have to meet, another horse that she'd have to get used to seeing around this territory. Just the thought of meeting a new horse made her very uneasy, and filled her with the desire to run away.

After Brynmor called for the king, he turned back to her to assure her it would all be fine. Thanata looked up at him for only a moment, but then her eyes darted away once more. She really just wanted this to be over and done with.

@[Offspring]

Messages In This Thread
    Even Without Snow, I'm Cold (Any) - by Thanata - 05-23-2016, 01:49 PM
    RE: Even Without Snow, I'm Cold (Any) - by Thanata - 06-25-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: Even Without Snow, I'm Cold (Any) - by Offspring - 07-01-2016, 03:20 PM