• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM
    let me tell you something baby,
    you love me for everything you hate me for
    Just as the chilling howls of winter had dissipated it was replaced by the bellowing of the King and although low, it created ripples beneath her skin all the same. She was useless as a commander while pregnant, her wings carried her slower and slower by the day as her weight increased - her mood swings were intolerable, this she knew, so she stayed away. Gendry had manipulated her in some way, it wasn't rape but perhaps a certain charm. She would deny it was actual loneliness that had swept her into his proverbial arms and on her back. Either way, she always felt guilted when pregnant - before because she was unsure of the father, now because she had duties beyond parenting and physically could not do them. Most others had likely been asleep but Kimber hadn't slept it what felt like years. Her solitude was brought on by pride of not letting anyone see her writhing in pain, the pregnancy had been very rough on her - spare the large low-swaying belly the rest of her body was rather gaunt. She breathes heavily as the sweat rolls down her brow and across her nostrils, heaving her body off the Chamber floor and trying to prune a few feathers down so she didn't look so disheveled.

When her King calls, she must answer even if it means dropping a child and a placenta at his feet.

She moves slowly towards the tree, watching the moon as it reflects down on the magma King and a small shroud of worry enters her mind followed by a list of growing possibilities of problems. Anxiety gets the best of her at times, more specifically anxiety about things that were likely impossible. She was certain she would beat anyone to Killdare after all she was only slightly down the mountainside but once the fog cleared from her vision and she saw an unrecognizable form, she found the adrenaline to pick up her pace. If there were sleeping creatures, they were awake now from now running dip-dyed mare down the mountainside - she nickers lowly to Killdare with a concerned tone. In all reality, especially in her situation now, she couldn't protect Killdare even if he was somehow rendered unable to do so but she has never left room for doubt. She is quick to slide on her back feet, gusting her own bluejay wings forward to aide there stop as the earth kicks forward to them both. Shaking her forelock from her eyes, she looks over at the gray winged mare with a calculating glare. "I'm Kimber, I'm unfamiliar with said problems but I'll be sure you keep tabs on you while you adjust to the Chamber life," she says untrusting but that's nothing new, she trusts relatively no one, "Killdare, I'll have you know ahead of time that my stay in this particular meeting may be short lived unless you'd all like a different kind of bloody show."

Cranky? Yes, but surely understandable but even so she still showed up and would stay if anything turned south or Nymph showed up, she missed his face even if nothing was spoken between them.

Messages In This Thread
    Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Killdare - 07-03-2016, 05:41 AM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by clytemnestra - 07-03-2016, 12:00 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Kimber - 07-03-2016, 12:14 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Nymphetamine - 07-03-2016, 02:50 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Iona - 07-03-2016, 03:27 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Warship - 07-03-2016, 07:04 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Misra - 07-03-2016, 07:26 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Killdare - 07-06-2016, 09:05 PM
    RE: Its dark inside-ALL KINGDOM - by Siberian - 07-07-2016, 07:53 PM