• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Even Without Snow, I'm Cold (Any)
    With my speechless calm eyes,
    nothing is coming to rise.

Offspring and Brynmor were as different as night and the day. The king was a big, black and muscled stallion. His red eyes were the total opposite form Brynmor’s blue ones too. Brynmor himself was graying and would soon be completely white. He was much shorter – even small compared to both Offspring and Thanata – and probably much more agile. The only thing they had in common was there bulky built. But still looked short and little next to the massive black king.

However, that didn’t meant that the black king intimidates him, in fact, their friendship had grown over the years. Brynmor liked the king’s company and he cared more for Offspring than just the bond of the brotherhood. And that wasn’t simply due to the fact that Offspring was his king. They had met during Hurricane’s reign, but their second meeting had been during the time of their initiation and Offspring’s coronation. Brynmor couldn’t say that he had liked it back then, he still thought highly of Hurricane, but he also hadn’t questioned things. In the end it turned out that it had been good for the Tundra and that was what mattered the most.

A small smile pulls on the corners of his lips when Offspring stops, not entering her personal space and instead keeping his distance, much like himself. He drips his head in a reply to the unspoken greeting, moving a tad bit closer to the black stallion, but not enough to make it look offensive in Thanata’s eyes. Brynmor didn’t want to scare her any further.

While Offspring speaks he just looks at her, studying her a bit more. He didn’t know what happened that lead her to be this weary, but he did want her to know that things would be okay from now on. They would protect anybody who thought of the Tundra as its home. ”Offspring is a fair and just king. You are safe here, Thanata.” And he would personally see to that. He wasn’t much of a warrior, but he would try nonetheless.

Then his gaze moves to meet Offspring’s red eyes. ”I haven’t seen you in a while, how are you?” The change of subject was maybe a little strange, but he didn’t like the tension in Thanata’s body. And maybe, just maybe, she would get herself to trust them both a bit more if she would learn more about them.

BRYNMOR

OOC: Posting order Offspring, Thanata, Bryn?

Messages In This Thread
    Even Without Snow, I'm Cold (Any) - by Thanata - 05-23-2016, 01:49 PM
    RE: Even Without Snow, I'm Cold (Any) - by Offspring - 07-01-2016, 03:20 PM
    RE: Even Without Snow, I'm Cold (Any) - by Brynmor - 07-04-2016, 01:33 PM