• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll keep you like an oath [clark]

Again, the tobiano wildly shook his head. This time though, the goal was not to rid himself of any mental confusion, but the more physical (and more unpleasant, in his view) spit of the other stallion. Unfortunately, the sticky liquid was also more difficult to remove, and with a huff of annoyance, Clark resigned himself to having a new mask of Kirin saliva. Lovely. What a great new fashion statement.

In doing so though, the paint stallion completely missed the realization that had come across Kirin’s face. For better or worse, his gaze returned only as the purple stallion began praising his fairy antics. The paint raised a brow at the question. Did Kirin think that Clark had control over these fairies? Clark stared blankly at the winged creature before him, blinking a time or two, before beginning to laugh heartedly.

“Never met a fairy in my life!” he admitted, far too eagerly.

Keeping his gaze fixated on Kirin, the paint began to prance in a circle around the winged shape. For a moment, he debated transforming the purple stallion into a purple fairy for good fun, but the initial remarks during their introduction shot back into his head. Perhaps not a good thing to irk this dude more, now that he seemed to be in a slightly better mood.

“I guess if can also do everything they can do, they tend to leave you alone.”

Probably not the wisest thing to admit either.

fate she hears me | fate stand near me | fate state clearly
    whether there will be another card

Messages In This Thread
    I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-21-2016, 11:34 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 05-23-2016, 09:23 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 05-28-2016, 01:36 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 06-21-2016, 09:31 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-03-2016, 02:06 PM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 09:22 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 10:45 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Clark - 07-05-2016, 11:28 AM
    RE: I'll keep you like an oath [clark] - by Kirin - 07-05-2016, 12:29 PM