• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The light that shines so bright - Chemdog

The faint glow of the stallion's hair gave him away at his approach. He hadn't time to answer the child when the winged draft came forward. It was obvious they were related and a little deducing gives away his paternal role. Chem nods politely and steps back, relaxing his body. He bends to examine the creature staring up at him, his tail tossing with quizzical twitches, huffing and sniffing at the thing with a small bit of caution. He's never seen such a critter in all his life, but it surely seemed quite interesting.

Where do you hail from, little shit? The thoughts bubble up in his mind as he looks down at it, but nothing comes aloud.

I'm Chem, of Volcanic Village, I was just about to – ”  Suddenly his gritty voice is cut short by a much sharper, higher one. Chem's ears flip up and then just as quickly lay flat against the mess of black hair across his poll. He resists the words that press harshly against the back of his lips and instead averts his gaze to Phaedrus. Is she with him?

Who.. in the fuck are you, lass?” He re-positions his body to stop from leaning backward, away from her aggression and instead straightens out and makes a half step forward, careful not to press the space between him and the other stallion. He's never seen her in his life...and what's more, is her assumption that he's been busy trying to seduce a child.

His mind goes to Vessel and her family.
    Obviously the information stems from his affair with his young bay lover.

Let them mention such a thing. I'll defend that. I will defend us. Let them mention us, ever, and they'll never fucking do it again. His mind turns and drifts back, away from thoughts of Vess and her body. But oh. That body. He struggles to focus for a second, but manages to. Waiting for the woman to announce her point and maybe her name, or just how she knows his.

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

D: I TAGGED YOU AGAIN AND IM SO SORRY!!! <33 it's habit and i am sorry beh

No problem at all, the more the merrier ^^

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The light that shines so bright - Chemdog - by Chemdog - 07-16-2016, 02:21 PM