• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood. (open)

Geremy

Oh how easy, she was practically laying herself out for him. His words were ready in his mouth, ready to fill her ears once more and then. "Are harlot's like liars? It takes one to know one?" He heaved out a sigh and turned his features to the new face, and then was wuickly happy for the interruption. She seemed in a sour mood, for what reason was beyond Geremy, but she seemed to chirp up at the thought of recruiting him. Though invitation held desire, he had heard much of the chamber, but he was not one to following orders easily. "Geremy" He replied, voice as husky as before. He wouldn't lie in saying he was enjoying the attention of the females, even if one was merely interested in recruiting, then again how did that make him much better, for he was simply interested in breaking some hearts, getting revenge on the females of his species for what his dearest mother had done to him, or rather, neglected to do.
    "Perhaps I will, Sretan, care to join us?" He asked, looking over the pretty blue grey mare, his black eyes observing her with interest, she'd be easy prey, perhaps too easy, but fun nonetheless. Prey was prey, who was he to complain.

Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood.

I. Suck. Its 3am, I blame it on that.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Some people are just born with tragedy in their blood. (open) - by Geremy - 07-21-2016, 09:07 PM