• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you make my heart go bang; pazuzu

I already had a whole brood of kids out there. Some older than Quark. Not quite older than Zur but maybe. I would have to double check that timeline...Anyways, so I have a lot of kids...some born around the same time as Tycho before I became officially off the marker. One of these days I would possibly wander out there and find a few of them, but how welcoming would they be really after being on their own with only their moms? I dunno, some idea that I was kicking around lately. Probably tuning into Ryss's hormones too much with these helping the girl's out so they don't starve thing.

Ryss's lips on my skin and then her teeth snap me back into the present. I can feel the fire smoldering in my veins, feel the way the heat starts to rise up here between us. I could do that nice little dome thing...that worked well when Tycho was little. She's distracting. My beautiful love was calling Tycho over. Ahaahaha poor boy. I can see the panic in his eyes even as he get designated babysitting duty.

It wouldn't hurt him. His cousins love him and they behave themselves a little bit better with him I think sometimes knowing how he is.

"I'm in." I wink at Tycho as we turn to leave, slipping back into the trees and finding a suitable distance away for...activities.

~~~~~~~~

It is a couple hours later that we find our way back to the girls. And Tycho. Who is teaching them something. I can't help the smile as Halo tugs on his mane and he tries to get away from her. Touching wasn't something he much cared for. "Stop antagonizing your Cousin." And Halo grins and barrels towards me. "Brat." I say as I cuddle her against my chest anyways. "Good job son." I say to him, nodding slightly as we did and telling him without words he could disappear if he needed too, or wanted to.

Ryss's lips touch my shoulder again and I turn to smile at her, tilting my head slightly at the way that soft smile curls itself on her lips. I touch her cheek leaning into her warmth and then tugging Halo's mane. "Alright kitten, what trouble are you hatching today?" I can see Fury smiling in the background, even if she is still listening to Tycho if he was still teaching them.

Messages In This Thread
    you make my heart go bang; pazuzu - by Daeryssa - 07-20-2016, 04:29 AM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; pazuzu - by Pazuzu - 07-20-2016, 07:56 AM
    RE: you make my heart go bang; pazuzu - by Pazuzu - 07-22-2016, 08:43 PM