• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK
    Ephrelle comes when she is called, even if she does not recognize the beckoning voice. The black filly, nearing her six month birthday, has always been an agreeable child. That is not to say, of course, that she is complacent; Dorne has treated her children as if they were miniature adults, using logic and reason to raise them rather than the iron will that her own mother had imposed. Ephrelle, though still quite young, knows herself remarkably well and has already made her decision by the time Scorch finishes speaking.

Though she arrives alone, the roan filly quickly finds Nayl, and presses herself comfortably against the other girl's side, a friendly greeting for the young Amazon that is her closest friend (besides her twin, of course). When Nayl steps up to recite the words and pledges herself to the Jubgle, it solidifies Ephrelle's decision, and she nods her small head determinedly. She will do it. She will become an Amazon.

"To the Jungle, I swear my service in life and death. To this kingdom, I swear my blood and my body. To my Sisters, I swear my loyalty and love."

Her voice is young, but clear and strong. She does not waver, even when the magic flows through her body. The vine twines up her dark leg and blooms crimson on her breast - nature aided by the arcane. Ever so slowly, a tiny creature emerges from the heart of the flower, a golden honeybee that settles on the petals of the red flower and flexes its new wings. It is small, difficult to see, but Ephrelle can feel the tickle of the small feet and the comforting buzz of its wings as it takes flight. It will grow as she does, decorating the filly with the familiar golden pattern, but for now it simply travels across her chest, back and forth from the flower to the stem. She smiles happily and glances back at Nayl - utterly content with her choice.

Messages In This Thread
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-20-2015, 10:58 PM
    RE: MANDATORY KINGDOM MEETING/ACTIVITY CHECK - by Ephrelle - 05-22-2015, 10:20 AM