• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

pardon me, while i burst in flames. || KINGDOM MEETING [MANDATORY]
    Who cares if hell awaits?
    We're having drinks at heaven's gate.

He father's voice is always within her hearing. He rumbled like a distant thunderstorm brewing on the horizon. The palomino lass is not far off from where he summons the Tundra residents (Tundranites?) and she finds her limbs lifting easily to cover the vast iciness. She is practically skipping across the grounds and sees others doing the same. A smile is catching her lips and curling them as she offers small nods in greeting as the forms of other equines lay up ahead.

Maribel makes it in time to listen to her father's words. Lobes are flickering when he name is passed between his lips to go to the Jungle along with Josie and her heart is bursting with giddy excitement. She would make her father proud and do what she must to gain favor of the Jungle. Blue pools dart over to the sweet face of Josie and the smile broadens on her lips.

As she begins to blend, she searches the crowd to familiar faces.

Josie, Mom, Nevi, Weir, and even Romek.

The honey form moves to slip along Rom and allowing for a little bump to his should in greeting though she remains silent whilst listening to Offprisng speak to the kingdom.

M A R I B E L

it's short but wanted to show face! <3<3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: pardon me, while i burst in flames. || KINGDOM MEETING [MANDATORY] - by Maribel - 08-01-2016, 11:13 AM