• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any]
    ROMEK
    It was unusual for Romek to have a friend at all. Ever since leaving the Deserts, his life seemed to have taken a dramatic upturn – he had a friend, perhaps even plural friends in the form of Andras and Maribel, he had a ruler who he felt comfortably distanced from – he had people higher ranked than him, and the kingdom was bustling with life – it could have been a dream.

He wondered how it would all go wrong.

Andras inquires after how the Tundra was doing. ”Honestly? I think we are doing fine. It’s a lot more active here than I am used to.” he does not mention the guard, because he imagines that it’s a fairly normal reaction for all the kingdoms to have, and they are not unique in that respect.

”It’s good to see you, though. You’re from the Falls, right?” he had… never actually asked, he realised.
    fuck all your dreams, they’re not all they seem

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any] - by Andras - 07-24-2016, 04:01 PM
    RE: Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any] - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 03:24 PM