• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Winter's End
    Oh great, another horse she had to deal with? Vida's almond brown eyes turned to the other approaching horse, a stallion with a scarred jet black pelt. For a moment, she wondered what could've happened to create such wounds, but shook that thought from her mind as the stallion spoke to her.

"To be fair, he started it," Vida said. "He insulted me. I merely came here to see what this land was like. I was hungry, so I took a few bites of grass. I wasn't planning to just leave. I wanted to see if this land would hold my interest so I would consider joining, and then find someone that I could ask about it. This stallion," she motioned to the other stallion with her muzzle, "tried to push me out before I could explain what I was doing here. I was going to ask how to join, and I even asked him, but then you showed up."

Vida just continued to look at the black stallion, her gaze not backing down. Even despite her smaller size, Vida was a fiery mare, and would not get out of a fight easily. She wanted to explain herself, and that she may have still wanted to join. Her attitude had been offset by the fact that the other stallion had been rude when she'd first arrived here. Had he been nicer, she would've too, despite her reputation for a tongue as sharp as a falcon's claws.

Messages In This Thread
    Winter's End - by Vida - 07-30-2016, 06:29 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 03:08 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Vida - 08-01-2016, 03:37 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 03:49 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Vida - 08-01-2016, 03:57 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Romek - 08-01-2016, 04:11 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Vida - 08-01-2016, 04:32 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Offspring - 08-01-2016, 04:50 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Vida - 08-01-2016, 05:08 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Offspring - 08-02-2016, 02:11 PM
    RE: Winter's End - by Vida - 08-02-2016, 10:51 PM