• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  A Symphony of Color {Dara+Furia}

He was certainly was an odd little creature wasn't he? He inhales a breath and I know what he is going to do just as he was about to do it. Halo pulls stunts like this occasionally and my eyes narrow in expectation. But he's bursting out in laughter before he actually finishes the trick and I roll my gaze back to my sister with a shrug. Squishy adorable...but odd. I kind of like it.

He rolls to his feet and I'm still close enough to him to touch and sniff so I do. Forget boundaries, if the imp can plan pranks than I am going to muddle his personal space...if he had any. I sniff along his neck and I tug experimentally on his mane before I wander around the rest of him, only to come up on his other side. Huh. He smelled like flowers and grass.

I hesitate along his barrel, my eyes flickering to his face as I try to figure out what was off about him. After all, he hadn't even spoken to us yet and....why weren't his ears flickering?

I step back, really still where he can see me, but I keep my eyes on his ears. I clank my teeth together and then I dig little holes in the grass with my hooves. Making odd little sounds that make Dara's ears flicker back and forth and she can see what I am doing, but his...his don't move.

I bound forwards, touching my lips to his shoulder as I pass. I was a touchy little thing. Always would be likely. I cuddle up to her chest, feeling a little sad that he would never hear the way that the birds chirped in the morning or the hear the way the river bubbles down it's banks. "Dara...I don't think he can hear us."
    Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Messages In This Thread
    A Symphony of Color {Dara+Furia} - by Baymax - 07-17-2016, 11:29 PM
    RE: A Symphony of Color {Dara+Any} - by Dara - 07-27-2016, 11:22 AM
    RE: A Symphony of Color {Dara+Any} - by Furia - 07-28-2016, 04:04 PM
    RE: A Symphony of Color {Dara+Any} - by Baymax - 07-29-2016, 02:21 PM
    RE: A Symphony of Color {Dara+Any} - by Dara - 08-02-2016, 05:28 PM
    RE: A Symphony of Color {Dara+Any} - by Furia - 08-02-2016, 06:04 PM
    RE: A Symphony of Color {Dara+Any} - by Baymax - 08-06-2016, 01:56 PM
    RE: A Symphony of Color {Dara+Furia} - by Dara - 08-07-2016, 09:14 PM