• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any]
    Andras

He scanned over the dark equine, he was much older than Andras in age and in physique but he was someone Andras could look up to. He was glad that the stallion was not offended with his visit, and appeared to be willing to talk to him every now and than. Andras might have to make it a habit to visit Romek at the Tundra every now and than.

The stallion responded to his question, the Tundra was doing well which was good to hear he gave a small dip of his head I'm glad to hear that! Perhaps if things don't work out for me I will come to the Tundra a hearty laugh parted his lips. He turned his head to gaze around the icy kingdom, it didn't seem to bad, and once you got used to the cold it was probably actually pretty nice. His gaze turned back to the stallion as he asked if he was from the Falls, he smiled and nodded his head Yes, it is a lovely kingdom, you should come visit whenever you get a chance! he extended the invitation with hopes he would accept, it is probably the polar opposite of the Tundra weather wise but certainly a nice change of scenery.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

@[Romek]

Messages In This Thread
    Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any] - by Andras - 07-24-2016, 04:01 PM
    RE: Don't Shut Me Out-[Romek,Maribel,Any] - by Andras - 08-02-2016, 09:24 PM